These are the rules that you need to follow on this wiki.
- Follow Scratch's Community Guidelines.
- Don't vandalise pages.
- Don't be mean to, insult, or do things that very much annoy other people (e.g calling them little children)
- No distribution of tickets.
- Don't get mad if someone omits your favourite fish.
Rules to follow as an admin
- Follow all the rules above
- Don't protect pages about fish, or anything else (protecting your wiki userpage is fine)
- Don't abuse your powers, like warning people for no fault of theirs.
- Don't block for people for doing one bad thing or without prior warning.
If you break a rule, you get a warning on your talk page. If you break multiple rules, you get a warning for each rule broken. If you get 3 alerts, a feature will be disabled for you. If you get 5 warnings, you will be banned (duration of ban is picked by staff). If you're an admin and hit 5 warnings, you'll be depromoted and if you hit 10 warnings as a former administrator, you'll be blocked/banned. (duration is picked by staff) If you are known to cause truoble in mineral fish, your amount of warnings will be lower, but we will never issue an instant block.