These are the rules that you need to follow on this wiki.
- Follow Scratch's Community Guidelines.
- Don't vandalise pages.
- Don't be mean to, insult, or intentionally annoy people.
- Don't hate on others because you dislike their interests.
- Don't distribute tickets.
Rules to follow as an admin
- Follow all the rules above
- Don't protect pages about fish, or anything else (protecting your wiki userpage is fine)
- Don't abuse your powers, like warning people for no fault of theirs.
- Don't block people (especially permanently) for breaking a rule once or without prior warning.
If you break a rule, you will get a warning on your talk page. If you get 3 warnings, a feature will be disabled for you. If you get 5 warnings, you will be banned (duration of ban is picked by staff). If you're an admin and hit 5 warnings, you'll be depromoted and if you hit 10 warnings as a former administrator, you'll be blocked/banned (duration is picked by staff). If you are known to cause trouble in the community, your amount of warnings will be lower, but we will never issue an instant block.